Welcome 2013 -- 15+ years in Business
Happy New Year everyone! I actually hate to
see 2012 go. 2012 was one of our most active
years ever! We continued to support our best
customers such as:
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Nissan Motor Manufacturing
- Rio Tinto
Business was very strong throughout the entire supplier chain and those of us that survived 2008-2010 were rewarded -- and rightfully so. We were pleased that we also picked up some new customers that we are very proud of:
We completed roughly 200 projects last year. We added Amanda and Cary to our workforce, both of which have been excellent additions.
Probably the most exciting news was that we signed an agreement with EFS, LP (German based company) – a major supplier of Assist Devices to the Global Automotive Market which has given us the ability to provide not only this premier line of products to all of our existing customers, but expanded our customer base into the German automotive market such as BMW, Volkswagen, and Mercedes.
We are also, as the Manufacturer's Representative for Richards Wilcox, working on an almost completed project for Honda. So, our presence in the Automotive Community is impressive.
So, yes, welcome to 2013 -- our future is bright and we believe that if you give us the opportunity, we will be your "turn key stress free solution."
Jimmy Davis, President
Recently completed by The Davis Groupe,
LLC or A&D Enterprises, Inc.:
- Removal of old air compressor – rebuild and installation of additional air compressors for Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier - $45,000.00
- Specially designed engine test cable for Global Truck/Engine Manufacturer - $4,000.00
- Supply of Modular Tubing Components for in house fabrication of tables, carts, etc for various Tier 1 Injection Mold Manufacturers - $35,000.00 yearly
- Various stamping components and replacement parts that we have reverse engineered for Global Automotive Manufacturer - $40,000.00 yearly
- Various replacement cables for testing of components for various Global Automotive Manufacturers - $65,000.00 yearly
- Mechanical and Electrical design and assembly of manual Shock and Strut Assembly Machines for Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier - $250,000.00
- Installation of new oil holding tank and feed lines for Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier - $70,000.00
- Fabrication and assembly of additional conveyor lines – Global Automotive Manufacturer - $135,000.00
- Tooling for various equipment at a local Tier 1 Automotive Supplier - $4,500.00
- Installation and Industrial Services for Tier 1 Automotive Supplier – various projects - $125,000.00
- Specially designed and fabricated traversing robot bases for Global Automotive Manufacturer – est.$35,000.00
- Additional engine test units for Global Truck/Engine Manufacturer – est. $25,000.00