Hello & thank you for visiting our website!
The Davis Groupe, LLC has now survived and is celebrating its 20th year. I say “survived” because that is exactly what we have been doing. Business fundamentally changed during and after the The Great Recession. Most industries had catastrophic fluctuations, and that was true for the automotive industry (specifically) and manufacturing in general. I remember Jeff Ames (Sales Manager) and I looking at each other during the dark days and convincing ourselves, “If we survived, we would THRIVE and thrive we have.
There are a lot of positives for our companies:
- The Davis Groupe, LLC has now received its Tennessee Contractor’s License.
- A & D Enterprises is in the process of securing contractual licenses in Alabama, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
- We are working off four straight years of back to back growth.
- Instituted a new sales catalog for consumer type products. This has an online component.
- Signed an agreement with Atlas Technologies to be a Southeastern Representative.
- Established ourselves as the FIRST (and currently only) Lenze Systems Integrator in the United States.
- Purchased not one, but two 3-D Printers and new Solid Works software.
- Purchased second Cold Jet machine.
None of this could be done without a great TEAM.
We have the best team ever at The Davis Groupe, LLC and A&D Enterprises. Our newest members are:
- Rachel Blado ~ Assistant Office Manager
- Tom Kelly ~ Outside Sales in Middle and East TN
- Michael Kimble ~ Intern turned Sales Engineer
- Andrew Ansley ~ MTSU MechaTrainer Intern
- Ahsley Jones ~ MTSU MechaTrainer Intern
So, as I have said for 20 years and counting – Let us be your “Stress Free, Turn Key” solution.
James D. Davis Jr.
** YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE!! — Be sure to check out our online catalog! **